Take a UTV tour of up to 25 unique destinations and finish the day with a beautiful sunset at Zion National Park. Learn how to drive over the rugged terrain from an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- See breathtaking rock formations and cliffs
- Learn technical driving for off road vehicles
- Drive through a variety of rock formations
- Helmet and goggles
- Ice chest
- 20 basic damage waiver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Damage deposit of $1000 per vehicle (authorization on credit /debit card that will be refunded when you return your UTV)
- Gas charge of approximately $11/hour (optional - guests can refuel the vehicle on their own)
- Children under 4 years
- Pregnant women
- People without driver’s license
- Drivers under 18 years
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at 5665 West Clubhouse Drive, Hurricane, UT 84737. Look for the building next to the Sand Hollow Resort Clubhouse. Arrive 30 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- There is a Damage Deposit of $1,000 per vehicle. This is held as an authorization on your credit/debit card and is refunded when you return each vehicle.
- All guests planning to drive must bring an up to date driver's license
- Please dress for the weather, tours will take place in rain or shine. Bad weather does not constitute a refund.
- Damages occurred during the tour period are the responsibility of the renter and will be taken from the Damage Deposit.