Experience the unspoiled North of Ibiza as you see the amazing islands of Ses Margalides on a cruise. Explore Cala Salada and Saladeta, swim and snorkel, and make a quick visit to the aquarium.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Look for the Nemo boat, in front of the fountains, next to the Egg roundabout at the Float Your Boat kiosk. Do not park your car at the harbor as there is a 2-hour limit, the rest of San Antonio is free; there is also private parking in front of ITACA which is less than 5 minutes walking distance to the boats.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- In the event of unfavorable weather conditions, the cruise will take a similar alternative route
- Boats are filled to only half capacity to ensure a pleasant journey
- New eco-restriction laws have been implemented to preserve the beauty of this area but have limited access, cars are no longer allowed access and boats may not anchor in the bay
- You can bring your own lunch onboard, just chill out at the beaches, or have lunch at the Cala Salada restaurant at your own cost; the restaurant needs to be booked in advance via the number provided on your voucher