Spend a day at Jungfraujoch, "Top of Europe" in a small group with a private tour guide. Take in amazing sights and explore local life up in the mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point in front of "info point Interlaken Tourism/Jungfrau Railway" (glass cube). The staff does NOT represent us.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability of schedule, train seats, and tour guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with heart issues or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved