Spend a day at Jungfraujoch, "Top of Europe" in a small group with a private tour guide. Take in amazing sights and explore local life up in the mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Your tour guide awaits you in front of the railway ticket shop (next to the bus stop) at Interlaken OST train station (make sure to be at Interlaken Ost station, NOT at the West-railway station). The departure time is 11:10 AM - please be on time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability of schedule, train seats, and tour guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with heart issues or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved