Spend a day in the Lauterbrunnen Valley, in the middle of the Bernese Alps. Enjoy a spectacular scenic roundtrip by railway and cable car to Schilthorn where the 1996 James Bond movie was filmed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German
- Pickup included
- The lobby of your hotel in Interlaken
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability of schedule, train seats, and tour guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- For wheelchair assistance, please contact the tour operator before booking