Get entry to Rope Park Interlaken and explore a forest playground with wooden bridges, Tarzan swings, and zip lines. Enjoy an adrenaline-filled adventure with your family or friends.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, German, French
Select participants and date
Meet your instructor at Seilpark Interlaken (Rope Park Interlaken), located in the forest between the Unspunnen meadow and the road to Heimwehfluh. The park is a 15-minute walk from Interlaken West Train Station. Walk towards Heimwehfluh and follow the “Seilpark” signs from there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- To make the most of all the activities on offer, set aside 2.5-3 hours
- Children under 16 require adult supervision, and children under 18 must have the written consent of a parent or guardian
- Anyone over 1.40 m can try all 9 courses. There are 7 courses for kids between 1.20 m and 1.40 m. Kids between 1.10 m and 1.20 m can do 3 of these courses, as long as they have direct 1:1 assistance from an adult. These kids might also still enjoy the Snowli courses
- The Snowli courses are suitable for kids who are able to walk on their own. There is no minimum age or height. Parents do not need to pay and can assist from the ground