Enjoy a true Highland adventure as you explore Scotland’s most beautiful glen. Learn about the battle of Culloden as you explore the single-track lanes through a Caledonian pine forest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Stance 7, Inverness Bus Station, Margaret Street, Inverness, IV1 1LT. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour departs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years old.
- This tour operates with a maximum of 16 guests.
- You're restricted to 31 pounds of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 22in x 17in x 10in), plus a small bag for onboard personal items.