Marvel at the sharp geological formations, crumbling coastlines and wind-swept valleys of the Isle of Skye. Visit historic Eilean Donan Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Start your tour at Stance 7 at Inverness Bus Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Return time: approximately 08:00 PM
- Transportation by 16-seat air-conditioned Mercedes minicoach for a more personal experience
- This small-group tour has a maximum of 16 participants, allowing for more personal service, more time with locals, more time off the bus, more time on the back roads and a more authentic, friendly experience
- With time off the bus you'll have the opportunity to take nature walks. It is recommended that you wear clothing and footwear suitable for the tour
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kilograms (31lbs) of luggage per person on the tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items
- Eilean Donan Castle is closed to the public on the following dates: 3rd, 5th, 6th, 13th, 19th, 25th November 2021 & 3rd December 2021