Whether you're a whiskey lover or a whiskey learner, get a taste for it in the beautiful region of Speyside. On this tour, get the most out of the region by visiting two distinct distilleries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
All Inverness tours will depart from the bus stop next to Inverness Cathedral, Ardross Street, Inverness, IV3 5NS. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour departs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- From April 1, 2023, admission tickets to Glen Moray and Tomatin Distillery will be included in the tour price. Before this date, visits to distilleries are optional. Tickets can be purchased during the tour
- Keep in mind you are restricted to 14 kg (31 lbs) of luggage. This should be 1 piece of luggage (approximately 55x45x25 cm), plus a small bag for onboard personal items