Take a journey through the ancient wilderness of Scotland on a day trip to Torridon, Applecross and Eilean Donan Castle from Inverness. Discover postcard-perfect villages, and delve deep into the gory history of a legendary Scottish fortress.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the bus stop next to Inverness Cathedral. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour departs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The return time to Inverness is approximately 7:30 PM
- Transportation is by top of the range Mercedes minicoach in a small group of no more than 16 people for a more personalized service, time with the locals, more time off the bus, more time on the back roads and more of an authentic experience. The smaller groups allow you to meet people from all over the world and make friends for life. Time off the bus gives you opportunities to take nature walks, so please bring suitable clothes and footwear
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items