See legendary Loch Ness on a 1-hour cruise and stop off to explore the ruined Urquhart Castle. Enjoy lunch in Beauly and learn the true stories which inspired Outlander at Culloden and Clava Cairns.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
• Important note: from 25th March 2024 onwards, this tour will depart at 8.15am. Look for your guide across from the entrance to the Victorian Market.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Important note: from 25th March 2024 onwards, this tour will depart at 8.15am.
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Please be advised that children under 5 years old may not take part in the tour, while anyone aged 5-17 must be accompanied by an adult
- There are no maximum age restrictions