Scotland's 'Route 66' is a rollercoaster road of ruined castles, pristine beaches, dramatic cliffs, and charming villages. On this 3-day small-group tour from Inverness, you explore all of it in the comfort of a luxury, 16 seat mini-coach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
All Inverness tours will depart from the bus stop next to Inverness Cathedral, Ardross Street, Inverness, IV3 5NS. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour departs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours operate with a maximum 16 passengers for a more intimate and personalised service
- Please bring suitable clothing and footwear for country walks
- Accommodation: Choose from a selection of small, locally owned guesthouses and B&B's. All rooms are en suite. For individual travellers, please select the single accommodation option. For 2 or more people travelling together, please choose the twin room shared option
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items