Explore the island of Ortigia on this guided walking tour in Syracuse. Admire sights like the Temple of Apollo, Piazza Duomo square, and the freshwater spring of Arethusa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Look for the tour guide with a badge, under the pomegranate tree, in front of the Temple of Apollo at the roundabout where Corso Matteotti starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour could be conducted in more languages at the same time
- To ensure compliance with the "Ortigia Walking Tour" schedule, all participants are asked to arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes early
- Participants may use their own headset or purchase a disposable one on site at a cost of €1
- Visits to the listed monuments may be subject to change on holidays or without notice due to the Covid-19 emergency
- If you choose the option with the visit of Castello Maniace, please note that the entry ticket is included