Explore the serene seawater, rocky caverns and archways of the Marietas Islands on this 7-hour catamaran tour. Spot marine life as you snokel, kayak, or paddle board.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Vallarta Adventures (Las Palmas 39, 63732 Nuevo Vallarta, Nay., Mexico)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- There is an additional MXN$100 conservation fee per person, which will be collected at check-in
- Child prices apply to children ages 4 to 11
- Children ages 12 and up are considered adults
- Please note that the Hidden Beach is not visited on this tour
- Kayak, paddleboards, and snorkeling equipment are included
- Gratuities, port fee (MXN$30), and conservation fee (MXN$100) are not included