Explore the streets of Galata on a 3-hour walking tour of Istanbul’s Jewish Quarter, and learn about the Jewish community that has occupied the historic area for more than 1,000 years. Visit the Jewish Museum, Ashkenazi Synagogue, apartments, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from centrally-located hotels within Taksim Square, Şişli, Beşiktaş, Sultanahmet, and Fatih neighborhoods in Istanbul
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please bring copies of your passport or fax them to the number on your voucher.
- To be able to get permission to enter the synagogues you need to make reservations 4 days prior to departure, otherwise visits inside the synagogues will not be included on the schedule.
- This tour may not run during Jewish and Muslim religious holidays.
- This tour will not run on Saturdays and Sundays.