See the panoramic sights of the Golden Horn and get a glimpse of the Balat, the Jewish Hospital, and much more on this tour. Learn true history and experience a bustling urban lifestyle in the city's colorful shops.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- On Mondays Dolmabahçe Palace is closed, so on these days of the week the tour will make 3 different stops: Eyüp Sultan Mosque and Tomb, Pierre Loti Coffee House, and Miniatürk Park
- After booking, you need to call the local supplier in order to learn exact time and free shuttle availability
- Pick-up is only available for centrally located Istanbul hotels. When verifying your booking, your local supplier will advise you on alternative meeting points for hotels which are not accessible
- Free shuttle pick-up is offered between 08:00 and 09:00 (depending on the location of your hotel), and takes 45 to 60 minutes