Experience a lively cruise along the Bosphorus Strait. See the palaces of the Ottoman sultans after dark and soak up the views of the European and Asian coastlines. Dine on delicious Turkish cuisine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Arabic, German, Spanish, Turkish
- Pickup optional
- • If you don't receive an email with the pickup time by the day before the cruise, please check your spam folder or contact the tour operator • Please be ready at your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time (transport depends on traffic). Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time • The duration of the cruise is 3 hours and you will be dropped off at your hotel drop-off at approximately midnight
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Pickup is available from city center hotels located at Sultanahmet, Sirkeci, Topkapı, Taksim, Harbiye, Beyoğlu, and Karaköy on the European side of Istanbul (if you choose the option with pickup included). Hotel pickup begins 30 to 90 minutes before the boat departure. Hotel drop-off is at approximately midnight
- The onboard entertainment program consists of a "Katibim" show (a traditional Turkish melody musical performance), an "Asuk Masuk" (an imitation play of dwarfs from the Taseli district of Silifke performed by 2 male dancers), traditional mixed folk dance, belly dancers, Caucasian folk dance and a professional DJ