Experience the beauty of Istanbul’s Old City with our fully guided walking tour.Spend 5 hours wandering through sights such as the Blue Mosque,the Roman Hippodrome Square and Hagia Sophia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The tour will start in front of Our Travel Agency. Please don't be late, the group can't wait for you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Visits inside The Sultan Ahmed Mosque (Blue Mosque) are not possible from 1st of March until the 15th of May 2018 due to maintenance works
- Istanbul's traffic may affect the duration of the tour
- On Mondays the Hagia Sophia Museum is closed; in its place we will visit another museum
- On Tuesdays the Topkapi Imperial Palace is closed
- On Sundays the Grand Bazaar is closed, but the Spice Bazaar is open