Take a day away from your sightseeing in Istanbul and head to Green Bursa, once the capital of the Ottoman Empire. The city is known for its gardens and parks, the mountain rising behind the center, and many monuments dating from Ottoman days.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Arabic
- Pickup included
- You'll be met in the lobby of your city center hotel or at the cruise ship port. Please be on time for the pick-up.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that pick-up and drop off is only available from the European side of Istanbul and city center hotels (Sultanahmet, Laleli, Topkapı, Aksaray, Taksim, Sirkeci and Şişli areas)
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes as there will be a fair amount of walking on uneven surfaces
- Please note, if the cable car (teleferik) cannot be operated due the weather conditions, and you want to ski, you should take the minibus from the restaurant to the ski slopes