Discover the rich history of Istanbul on a guided walk through the traditionally Armenian districts of Samatya and Kocamustafapasa. Discover Latin churches, Greek monasteries, and Muslim mosques that paint a vibrant portrait of the city’s past.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from centrally-located Istanbul hotels within Taksim Square, Şişli, Beşiktaş, Sultanahmet, and Fatih neighborhoods.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The exact time of entry to churches and mosques may vary with each visit