A Bosphorus cruise is one of the best things to do in Istanbul, even when you have little time to spend. Get your ticket and audio guide at the Kabatas Pier, and board one of the boats departing every hour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- English, French, Chinese, Spanish, German, Arabic, Polish, Turkish, Russian, Italian
Select participants and date
The pier is located across Kabatas tram station, close to Dolmbahce Palace. Look for the cruise boat behind the red petrol station. It is recommended that you use public transport to get to the pier. From Taksim take the footpath or funicular F1 (5 min), from Sultanahmet, take Tram T1 (15 min), from Galata Tower take Tram T1 (10 min), and from Besiktas, you can reach the pier on foot or take the bus (5 min). From Dolmabahce Palace and Galataport, the pier is just a 5-minute walk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Download the audio guide app on your smartphone before your cruise. Download instructions are written in your confirmation