Skip the ticket line and enter the Dolmabahçe Palace with a professional guide. Learn about the history of the palace, its differences from the Topkapı Palace, and enjoy entry to Imperial Harem.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
• The meeting point for this tour is in front of the Dolmabahce BUFE before the security line. • The guide will be holding a white flag with the logo "Istanbul Tourist Pass" • Skip the line is for the ticket line, not security control. • You must meet your guide 20 minutes before the tour time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Small groups of 5-15 people don't get a live tour guide, and the audioguide is a substitute for a live guide. A deposit of 100 EUR or a valid ID is mandatory for the audio guide
- Only groups larger than 15 people get a live guide. For groups of more than 15 people, our guide will provide a headset during the tour