See the Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar, Beylerbeyi Palace and visit the Asian side passing over the Bosphorus Bridge with an official guide including entrance fees as per itinerary, lunch and transportation on this full-day small group tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- City center hotels on the European side of Istanbul.
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children 18-years-old and under must be accompanied by an adult
- During religious holidays, the Spice Market and Grand Bazaar will be closed
- Not recommended for participants with walking difficulties
- The Spice Bazaar may be visited prior to the Bosphorus Cruise, depending on the number of tour participants
- Every day available except Mondays and Thursdays
- On Sundays, when the Grand Bazaar is closed, you will visit Nuruosmaniye around the Grand Bazaar
- On Friday morning, The Blue Mosque & Hagia Sophia are visioned only from outside because of Friday Prayer
- A sample menu for lunch might include soup and seasonal appetizers and salad, a main course like meatballs or chicken, and a dessert
- 20 to 25 persons for each group