Immerse yourself in the rich history, heritage, and culture of Istanbul on this full-day tour of the city. Learn about the cultural treasures left over from the Ottoman and Byzantine Empires from your knowledgeable guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Transfer service is offered to the Europen Side below Area; Taksim-Şişli-Sultanahmet-Aksaray-Beyazıt- Sirkeci-Beyoğlu.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays. On this day of the week, the visit will be replaced with a trip to a shop selling authentic Turkish goods.
- Because of the noon prayer on Fridays, you will only visit the outside of the Blue Mosque on Friday mornings.
- Travelers will be given free time to explore the Grand Bazaar on their own.