Discover the most famous landmarks of Istanbul, the Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace with this combo tour and enjoy the tours with local specialist.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Topkapi Palace Tour: Meet your guide at the Topkapi Cafe Meeting Hub just in front of the main gate of the palace on the left side (before security line). Tour times: Daily except Tuesday at at 10 AM, 12 PM and 2 PM. Hagia Sophia tour: Daily at 10 AM, 11:30 AM and 3 PM. Fridays only at 3 PM. Look at the meeting points for the Istanbul Welcome Card guid with red flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This ticket allows you to skip the ticket line but not the security line. The security line at Topkapi Palace can take up to 15 minutes and the security line at Hagia Sofia can take up to 60 minutes in high season
- In Hagia Sophia, women must cover their knees, shoulders, and chest. Hair should be partially covered with a scarf. Men must cover their knees and shoulders. If you do not have a scarf or body cover, you can buy them at the entrance (Scarf is €1 and the body cover is €3)
- Download the audio guide app on your smartphone before your visit. Download instructions are included in your confirmation email