Explore three of Istanbul's main attractions in one day. Take a guided tour at Hagia Sophia, Dolmabahçe Palace & Topkapi Palace with expert guides.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide who will be carrying a white flag with the logo of Istanbul Tourist Pass® at Sultanahmet BusForUs stop, in front of the Hagia Sophia. Topkapi Palace meeting point: In front of the Carpet Museum (Halı Müzesi), outside the palace. Dolmabahçe Palace meeting point: In front of the clock tower outside Dolmabahçe Palace.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour must be done in the order outlined above as tickets are pre-reserved
- Tokpapi Palace is located beside the Hagia Sophia, so you can easily access it after your first tour
- For the Dolmabahçe Palace in the afternoon, take the T1 tram from Gulhane station to the last stop (Kabatas). It takes 20 minutes to get to Kabatas. Dolmabahçe Palace is 5 minutes walking from this stop