Sample delicious and authentic Turkish cuisines with a small group of 8 people, such as pickles, baklava, kokorec, stuffed mussels, etc., while exploring Istanbul's Asian and European sides.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Your tour guide will meet you at the Karakoy Sehir Hatlari Ferry station by the vending machines with a sign with Dog and Cat emblems on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 4 miles over uneven cobblestone surfaces, inclines, and 10 - 30 steps
- Comfortable shoes, a hat, and plenty of sunscreens are recommended
- Tour itinerary may differ to avoid congestion
- Guests should watch their steps at all times to avoid injuries
- * Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- * We don’t offer discounts for non-drinkers.