Visit an authentic Turkish hammam in Istanbul's old city, dating back to Ottoman times. Experience a bathing tradition that is still popular today.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Cemberlitas Hamami, which is within walking distance of Istanbul's old cityOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- There are some strict hamam rules to be followed. For example, there is no mixing of the sexes. Either the Turkish bath has 2 sections (1 for each sex), or it admits men and women at different times of the day
- Men usually completely strip and wear nothing underneath the bath wrap. Women, on the other hand, typically keep their underwear on (but often not their bra) underneath the bath wrap. The choice is yours
- Hamams are open from as early as 06:00 AM until around midnight
- Entrance fees to the hammam are included in the price
- Traditional bath with soap massage is included. The masseur and scrubber will be the same sex as you are
- Standard soap is used. If you have sensitive skin or are allergic to some products, bring your own soap
- The tip is normally 10-20 per cent of the total amount