Get an up-close look at the history and the landmarks of the Mughal Empire during an overnight tour to Agra from Delhi. Visit the iconic Taj Mahal, the Red Fort, and the Baby Taj, among other sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup is from any location within the region of Delhi.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
- Please provide the lead traveler's name, arrival port details, and passport number
- The dress code is smart casual, please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel