Visit two of India's most famous UNESCO World Heritage sites - the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort - on a full-day tour from Jaipur. See the Taj Mahal, one of the world's greatest monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Jaipur Airport / Jaipur Railway Station / Jaipur Bus Station / Hotel in Jaipur
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please provide the lead traveler's name, arrival port details and passport number
- Jaipur - Agra 250 kilometers – 4.5-hour drive
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Dresscode is smart casual, Please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel