Explore the rich and royal delicacies of Jaipur on a food walk served up on the streets of the Pink City. Witness the preparation of local delicacies and get an in-depth understanding of the city's food culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Hindi
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the entrance gate of Golcha Cinema. You can identify them by their neon green T-shirt and Yo Tours ID card. Choura Rasta, New Gate, Bapu Bazar, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, IndiaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- According to the principles of yoga, water should be consumed 45 minutes after eating and is not provided on the tour