Take a fun and scenic trip down the Athabasca River in Jasper National Park. This guided rafting tour is suitable for all ages. Sit back and relax as your guide does the rowing and tells you about points of interest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Totem Pole at the Jasper Train Station, 607 Connaught Drive.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bring sunglasses, a hat, and a water bottle
- Please reconfirm tour booking 24 to 48 hours prior to tour departure
- The tour operates on Mountain Time
- Tours operate rain or shine
- Rivers are rated on a scale of 1 to 6; Class 1 is calm moving water, Class 6 is Niagara Falls. The section of the Athabasca River you'll raft on is rated Class 2.
- This trip is designed for the whole family; toddlers to seniors aged from 2 up to 102 years old are welcome.
- Wetsuits are not provided and they are not necessary for this type of raft / float trip.
- When necessary, you'll be provided with a plastic rain poncho to protect you from splashes and potential rain showers.
- Life jackets are provided, and must be worn at all times.