Encounter wild dolphins in the crystal clear waters of Jervis Bay. Cruise past unspoiled white beaches and watch these animals swim and race in the water below. Listen to an interesting commentary about the history of Jervis Bay along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please collect your boarding pass 30 minutes prior to departure from the service desk at the Portside Cafe, located on the western side of Huskisson wharf.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please advise us when booking if you require wheelchair assistance
- Please note that this vessel is tide dependent