Start your trip to New York City with this trouble-free shared airport transfer. Why wait in a long cab line when you can be on your way to your hotel or cruise ship terminal in Manhattan? This safe and reliable transfer saves you time, effort, and money.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 35 - 45 minutes
- Instant confirmation
- Enjoy safe, easy, and convenient transportation from John F. Kennedy and LaGuardia Airports
- Avoid long cab lines at the airport with your priority reservation
- Sit back and relax as you are transported through New York City in comfort
- Avoid New York's notorious traffic problems with experienced drivers
- 1-way transfer
- Tips (optional)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- You must provide your flight and hotel information in the "additional notes to the supplier" field during booking.
- Luggage allowances are 1 standard-size suitcase and 1 carry-on per person. No single piece of baggage or property weighing in excess of 60 pounds (27 kilos) will be accepted for transportation unless there is additional help available to aid the driver in both the loading and unloading of such baggage.
- If passengers have an excessive amount of checked luggage or multiple large boxes, a private van will be required. The passenger will be required to pay the difference in cash between the cost of a private van and net rate of the client issuing voucher.
- Go Airlink Shuttle will not be liable for lost baggage since baggage is never removed from the passenger’s presence and is stored in the passenger compartment in which the passenger is riding. A passenger’s baggage remains, at all times, the responsibility of the passenger.