Enjoy a day tour from John O'Groats to the Orkney Islands, traveling 40 minutes by ferry and via a luxury coach. Discover the highlights of Orkney and visit the Stone Age site of Skara Brae.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Go to John O'Groats Harbour to board the ferry to Orkney. The name of the ferry is MV Pentland Venture. You can use the free car park in John O'Groats on the right-hand side after entering.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- No special walking shoes are required
- There will be numerous food, drink and toilet stop opportunities along the way
- There is a large, free car park in John O'Groats