Take a guided morning hike in Meteora to see the best views of the area's 6 Eastern Orthodox monasteries made of sandstone rock. On this 5-hour tour, enjoy fresh air and marvel at the jaw-dropping panoramic views from this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Boutique Hotel Iridanos Guesthouse Arsenis Guesthouse Lithos Guesthouse Monastiri Guesthouse Mythos Guesthouse Papastathis Guesthouse Patavalis Guesthouse Petrino Guesthouse Plakias Pyrgos Adrachti Villa San Giorgio Hotel Aeolic Star Hotel Aigli Hotel Alexiou Hotel Amalia Kalambaka Hotel Antoniadis Hotel Dellas Boutique Hotel Doupiani House Hotel Edelweiss Hotel Epavlis Suites Hotel Famissi Hotel Famissi Eden Hotel France Hotel Galaxy Hotel Gogos Meteora Hotel Kaikis Hotel Kastraki Hotel Kosta Famissi Hotel Meteora 1-star Hotel Meteora 5-star Hotel Meteoritis Hotel Orfeas Hotel Panorama Hotel Pineas Hotel Spanias Hotel Sydney Hotel Tsikeli Hotel Vavitsas HotelDivani Meteora Bloutsos Rooms Boufidis Rooms Sisters Totti Rooms Sofia Rooms Thalia Rooms Tsigas Rooms Ziogas Room
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Suitable walking shoes are required, which means no flip-flops. Suggestions: walking boots or sneakers, or closed-toe shoes with non-slip soles.