Enjoy a guided Meteora tour with visits to the six Monasteries and the Hermit Caves with a local guide. Be picked up from Kalabaka Train Station at 12:49pm and travel by train to Meteora.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Greek, French, German
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- You are responsible for getting to the train station on your own. The pick up of the tour starts from Kalabaka train station at 12:49 PM
- Appropriate clothing for everyone is required to enter the monasteries. For women, skirts by the knee or longer are required; no pants, no shorts, and no sleeveless shirts (long skirts will be provided for free at the entrance of the monasteries for women). For men, sleeveless clothing and shorts higher than the knee are prohibited