This marvelous sunset tour takes you to the Meteora Rocks. Have the ultimate experience of seeing one of the most fantastic sunsets in Greece. Visit a monastery and a Byzantine Church built on the ruins of an ancient Greek temple.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in Kalabaka or Kastraki only.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The tour has a maximum number of 13 people
- Children less than 3 years old go free if they can share a seat with their parent or guardian
- Due to the strict dress code at the monastery, men must wear trousers and a t-shirt or a shirt with sleeves and women must wear a long skirt (there are usually trousers and skirts provided at the monasteries)
- The tour leader will provide you with all necessary information about the sites but he will not escort you inside
- Please be ready and wait at the reception area at least 10 minutes before the meeting time
- Credit cards are not accepted for paying the monasteries entrance fees