Visit the Natural History Museum of Meteora and Mushroom Museum and explore one of the most impressive collections of stuffed birds and mammals, such as Greek mushrooms! Taste some of the mushrooms and learn how to avoid the poisonous ones!
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Pindou 20, Kalampaka 422 00. 600 meters from the train station and 200 meters from the main street of Kalabaka.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you allow 1-hour to view all the exhibits
- The Museum’s opening hours are:
- June – September: Daily 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- October – May: Monday – Friday: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Saturday: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Sundays and Bank holidays: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Christmas Holidays (December 1 to January 6): 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM