Participate in a once in a lifetime experience in the woods below Meteora, on the fringes of Pindos mountains. Walk with the truffle hunter and his dogs. Search for rare kinds of truffle and then eat them with pasta made right in front of you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Private group
Select participants and date
Natural History Museum of Meteora and Mushroom MuseumOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour begins and ends at the Museum of Mushrooms in Kalabaka
- If the weather is very bad then the cooking part of the tour happens in the museum
- The tour does not provide transport so you must drive to the museum from the truffle hunting or you can pre-book a taxi for the whole duration, which will be approximately €30-40
- If your desired date is not available, you can contact the local tour operator to choose an alternative date or time