Discover the ancient Samurai capital of Kamakura with your personal rickshaw staff. Choose from different options to enjoy a tour including sights such as the Great Buddha statue, Hachimangu Shrine, or Hokokuji Temple, as you explore the historic streets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 45 - 190 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your guide will be waiting for you just outside our office building. It is less than 90meters down the street from the Tsurugaoka Hachiman-gu ShrineOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Adult pricing applies to children aged 6 and over
- Maximum of 2 adults per rickshaw
- Up to 2 children (aged 5 and under) can ride with 2 adults (children have to sit on an adult's lap)
- If a child under 6 will have their own seat (not on an adult's lap) they must pay adult price
- Each rickshaw is 21.1 inches (74 centimeters) wide, so sometimes it might be more comfortable to book individual rickshaws for each passenger
- Wheelchair and stroller-friendly
- Not recommended for expecting mothers in the first 16 weeks of pregnancy
- This tour can be customized depending on your interests. Please feel free to contact the local partner to discuss any preferences