Hop in and buckle up for this off-road UTV tour through Utah’s backcountry. Visit Hidden Lake, admire Native American ruins, marvel at The Great Chamber, and explore Red Canyon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
• Please arrive 15-minutes before the activity starts and meet your guide at the Red Canyon, aka, Peek-a-Boo Slot Canyon trailhead parking lot. It is located just off of Highway 89, 5 miles north of Kanab Utah. When you arrive, look for EZE-marked vehicles. • The meeting point is approximately 1.5-hours driving time from Springdale, Utah, and approximately 10-minutes driving time from Kanab, Utah • Do not go directly to Peek-a-Boo Canyon in Escalante, Utah, or Bryce Canyon.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is weather dependent
- This tour operates on Mountain Standard Time. Utah time zone is 1 hour ahead of Nevada time zone
- This tour involves about 2-miles of walking