Get the best of both worlds in a thrilling guided UTV tour of the Peek-a-boo canyon. See the marvelous beauty of Utah, enjoy a ride to The Great Chamber, and zip over to the Peek-a-boo slot canyon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
• Please arrive 15-minutes before the activity starts and meet your guide at the Moqui Cave museum of natural history. It is located just off of Highway 89, 6 miles north of Kanab Utah. When you arrive, look for the ROAM sign on the fence in front of the Cave Cafe food truck. • The meeting point is approximately 1.5-hours driving time from Springdale, Utah, and approximately 7-minutes driving time from Kanab, Utah • Do not go directly to Peek-a-Boo Canyon in Escalante, Utah, or Bryce Canyon.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is weather dependent
- This tour operates on Mountain Standard Time. Utah time zone is 1 hour ahead of Nevada time zone
- This tour involves about 2-miles of walking