Seize the opportunity to swim with wild dolphins or seals on a scenic Kangaroo Island boat trip. Learn about local marine life and put on your snorkel gear to discover beautiful species up close.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Visitor Information Centre. Please arrive 30 minutes before the activity starting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you're not allowed to go into the water on your tour and you are unable to participate in coastal snorkeling, a refund will be provided
- Guests must have a reasonable fitness to participate in the activity
- An electronic shark shield is used whilst guests are in the water which may interfere with other electronic devices
- This activity is not suitable for those who have a pacemaker or those who are pregnant
- Children under the age of 9 are not permitted to enter the water
- Children over the age of 9 can participate, however must be accompanied in the water with a parent/guardian at all times
- The water is cold (14-15 degrees) and the tour takes place in open water and the water will be over your head
- If you arrive on a cruise ship and cannot get into Penneshaw on your tender on the day, your tour can be canceled (and you claim costs through travel insurance)
- Child rates apply for children aged 3-12 years