See the main attractions of Karlsruhe from the deck of an open-top bus. Hop on and off whenever you like at 11 stops across the city and enjoy a personal audio guide as you explore.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
The first stop is at Bahnhofplatz 10, but you can start your tour at any of the 9 stops along the route. If you have any questions, please contact the Tourist-Information Karlsruhe at Kaiserstr 72-74, 76133 Karlsruhe.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- FFP2 mask
Know before you go
- Seat reservations are not possible. No seat and ride is guaranteed in case of high demand
- Subject to changes and adjustments in travel times
- The bus is barrier-free in the lower area and suitable for wheelchair users
- Dogs are allowed at the lower bus level
- 1 companion for people with a disability pass marked Category B can travel free of charge