Explore the emerald beauty of the Zrmanja river by packrafting. Travel through untouched nature and feel the thrill of the rapids in a single-seat packrafting boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Raftrek Adventure Travel | Rafting & Kayaking Zrmanja. Your destination is the second rafting base in Kastel Zegarski. Look for Raftrek signs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- This activity can be enjoyed by those from all levels of experience, even beginners
- This route is 11 km long and a reasonable fitness level is required
- Don’t forget to bring a swimming costume, a change of clothes, sandals, a towel, sun cream, and water
- Please dress appropriately for the weather
- The minimum age requirement for this activity is 12 years
- The trip is specially designed for up to 10 people