Discover the birthplace of the Olympic Games on this 4-hour self-guided shore excursion from Katakolo.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Upon debarkation, please proceed through the cruise terminal and exit through the security area. The tour representative will be waiting for you between the post office and public toilets outside the security area.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please note that this is a transfer-only service, entrance fees are not included in the price of this activity. Entrance is free for those under 18 and costs €12 for 19 to 65-year-olds.
- Please wear comfortable, seasonal weather appropriate clothing and walking shoes.
- Guests must be able to get in and out of transportation with ease.
- This tour is not recommended for those with any mobility issues as you will be walking over uneven surfaces and varied ground conditions.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Please note that lunch is not included on this tour, but food is available for purchase at the location.