This informative audio guided tour of the old fishing town of Ketchikan will take you on a historic journey. See the famous Ketchikan Creek and Salmon ladder, and the beautiful Thomas Basin Harbour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Download your self-guided tour using the link in your voucher, and begin at Ketchikan Visitors Bureau.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour, no physical guide will accompany you
- Please note that this tour is only available in the English language