Enjoy a day exploring the beautiful waters of the Florida Keys on a luxurious catamaran. Go snorkeling in tropical waters, and try jet skiing, parasailing, kayaking, and paddle-boarding.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The office is located on Lazy Way Lane, a little side street that runs along the water between the end of William and Elizabeth Streets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You must be 6 years or older to parasail. No one under the age of 6 is permitted to ride in the parasail boat
- Parasailing is subject to weather conditions and weight limits (a minimum combined weight of 150 pounds and a maximum combined weight of 450 pounds)
- Florida law requires that you pass the Florida Safe Boaters Exam to be able to operate a jet ski. This exam must be completed prior to your trip. The link to the exam can be found on your voucher
- Children under the age of 16 can ride as a passenger on a jet ski driven by a licensed driver