Watch the sunset over Key West from the deck of the elegant 105-foot schooner America 2.0 and sit back, relax, and see some of the top sights of the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Set sail to watch the sun set over Key West
- Experience the atmospheric phenomenon at sunset known as the "Green Flash"
- See wildlife such as dolphins, sea turtles, and water birds
- Personal hors d'oeuvres plate
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
202 William Street, Key West, FL 33040 (directly behind the Schooner Wharf Bar)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- Due to COVID 19 preventative measures, guests will be given assigned 'zones' to practice social distancing. Additionally, to the greatest extent possible, all transactions have been made contactless and the crew will perform full sanitization of the vessel between every trip.