See the sites of Kiel at your own pace with a 24-hour ticket for the hop-on, hop-off open-top sightseeing bus. Marvel at the many sailing boats and ferries that ply the Baltic Sea. Discover the former fishing settlement of Holtenau, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Danish, English, French, Italian, Norwegian, German
Select participants and date
The first stop along the route is the Hauptbahnhof (Main Station), however passengers can hop-on and hop-off at any of the stops along the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour operates from 1st April - 31st October. Tour times for stop 1: 10:45, 12:30, 14:15, 16:00
- 3rd June - 28th August — There is an additional bus added for Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only at the following times: 10:15, 12:00, 13:45, 15:30
- A full loop of the tour takes approximately 60 minutes (without hopping on and off)
- Any customer who wishes to purchase a ticket and board the bus in Kiel must agree to the following guidelines:
- Wear an FFP2 face mask whilst on-board the bus
- Contact tracing/check-in and check-out via Luca App
- Follow the established hygiene rules